Sunday, February 28, 2010

Doughnut Muffins


This is another cop-out post... it's the weekend which simply means that I let you see other sites that I get inspiration and recipes from. THIS recipe, French Breakfast Puffs, is delectable. And a heart attack. In fact, I told Mac when they were all done that they were basically a heart attack and he said, "Well, in that case I'll have two! I'll have TWO heart attacks!" Heh... I hope not literally.

I have renamed them doughnut muffins, because that's what I felt like I was eating. You be the judge....


The only thing I changed in the recipe was subbing butter for the shortening (because we don't have shortening in this house). And definitely, definitely, dip in butter and cinnamon-sugar. You'll know what I mean when you see them.

3 comments:

rosepua said...

Where is the recipe?? Malia's post caused me to look for it. Love you.

Mikaela said...

Click the link "French Breakfast Puffs". It's a Prarie Woman recipe. Love you.

Mikaela said...

I mean the Pioneer Woman, not prarie. Oops.